Our Values in Action
We believe all women are leaders and create space to amplify voices that are traditionally excluded by creating substantive content, raising funds to provide professional development and creating lasting mentoring relationships between seasoned and emerging fundraisers.
We are a growing global online community representing 16 countries and counting. Our superpower is in attracting best in class talent and connecting them with other professionals and brands that are committed to supporting the growth and development of women of color.
Looking to make a move? Check out our current Job Postings from organizations around the globe.
Our Core Audience & Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are a growing global online community of women fundraisers of color representing 16 countries and counting. We honor the diversity of that global community and the spectrum of that diversity, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation and ability.
We know that the average senior role in Development takes 16-20 weeks to fill. We are committed to highlighting exciting opportunities for our members and providing connecting our partners to the amazing talent in our community.
In order to post a role with The Rooted Collaborative for your institution, organization or company you will need the following:
- A complete job description that includes a statement about diversity, equity and inclusion
- Clearly stated compensation range. “Commensurate with experience doesn’t cut it”
- Clearly state whether this role is location dependent or flexible
- Clearly state whether the role has relocation as a part of the compensation package
- A contact person for this role. This could be a hiring manager or search firm consultant that will respond if our team reaches out.
A basic post is $97 and will remain on our job board for 30 days.
A comprehensive post is $197 and includes being highlighted in our e-newsletter and internal job board.
It really is that simple.