Bonnie Brae, a Special Education School and Residential Treatment Facility for historically under-served youth, is currently seeking a full time Assistant Director of Development to bring their talents, skills and energy to our fundraising department. As a member of a dynamic Development Team, the Assistant Director of Development is responsible for assisting the Director of Development in all aspects of raising individuals, grants, foundations and corporations funding for Bonnie Brae. This position plans, manages and executes special event activities, as well as manages our donor database and works with the development team to evaluate data from past and current donors, past fundraising efforts and helps to develop strategies accordingly. The Assistant Director of Development develops a base of community support and seeks opportunities to engage the local community and participates in public speaking engagements, workshops and meetings to increase the visibility of Bonnie Brae. The Assistant Director of Development manages a portfolio of individual donors, identifies, engages, cultivates and stewards donors and prospects and solicits gifts between $1K - $10K. Part of this position includes, helping to manage and maintain the organizations website and social media accounts.
Education / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, related Development work experience preferred.
- Three or more years of relevant experience in a non-profit environment; specifically, a Development Department soliciting gifts and planning events.
- Experience creating and managing budgets.
- Records management experience including online fundraising management software.
- Adept at managing multiple projects, highly efficient, organized and excellent time manager.
- Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and online mailing software preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite.
When you work at Bonnie Brae you join a community of professionals that make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- 4 paid floating holidays
- 3 paid personal days
- 10 paid sick days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with matching contributions
Letter of interest and resume can be sent to: email@example.com. Please include Assistant Director of Development in the subject line.