About Echoing Green
Echoing Green identifies tomorrow’s transformational leaders today. Through its Fellowships and other innovative leadership initiatives, Echoing Green spots emerging leaders and invests deeply in their success to accelerate their impact.
Echoing Green has been ahead of the curve for 30 years, supporting visionary leaders around the world who are transforming their communities by addressing challenges in focus areas related to economic development, racial and gender equity, environmental sustainability, and more. Since its founding, Echoing Green has provided more than $45 million in funding to over 800+ Fellows who have worked in more than 86 countries and 39 U.S. states.
They’ve established a global community of emerging leaders who have launched Teach for America, City Year, One Acre Fund, SKS Microfinance, Last Mile Health, Hot Bread Kitchen, Public Allies, and hundreds of others. These organizations have leveraged Echoing Green’s seed investment to raise more than $5 billion in public and private funding. Echoing Green unleashes unexpected potential by tracking down the best and the brightest leaders, bringing them together, and launching them on their path to success.
Those who work at Echoing Green have a front row seat to the brightest leaders with the most innovative ideas driving social progress across the world. They are fired up to be their partners, their advocates, and their biggest champions.
For more information on Echoing Green, please visit www.echoinggreen.org.
The Portfolio Assistant is a non-exempt entry-level position supporting the work of the Portfolio Team. Under the supervision of the Portfolio Programs Director, the Assistant will provide administrative support for the team, particularly focused on systems, learning, and the Fellow Experience. Core to the mission of Echoing Green, the Assistant will enable to the team to provide predictable, transparent, and equitable support for the organization’s Fellow Community by ensuring that it operates efficiently and effectively.
Systems and Processes
- Coordinate logistics of data collection, team learning, and evaluation of programmatic offerings
- Support the Senior Associate with maintaining relevant systems and guides as part of the Fellow User Experience
- Coordinate the monitoring and tracking of Fellow achievements, milestones, and contact updates
- Provide support and coordination for implementing feedback loops for new programs, partnerships, and engagement opportunities
Database and Administration
- Administer the Portfolio Team’s usage of our database, Salesforce, including record maintenance and data entry
- Maintain and update the Funder Database and other future systems used for Fellow support
- Develop internal and external PowerPoint presentations, case studies, documents, and content
- Provide support as directed for organizational events, gatherings, and meetings
- Work with the Portfolio Team on special projects as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience or aptitude for scheduling
- Exceptional use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets)
- Experience with or interest in learning tools such as Salesforce
- Ability to take direction and execute with moderate oversight
- A “super-fan” of tools, systems, and scheduling with a deep desire for supporting the work of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Collaborative, flexible, and well-suited to participating in an entrepreneurial, collegial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective working relationships with staff at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Alignment with the mission and vision of Echoing Green
- Base Salary: $40,000 – 42,500 per year.
- Echoing Green offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, and a 403(b)-retirement savings plan with an employer match.
- As an equal opportunity employer, Echoing Green encourages applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical ability or any other legally protected basis.