Responsible for implementing AFSP fundraising events and revenue generating initiatives within assigned market.
- Plan, manage, and implement AFSP’s signature fundraising events, the Out of the Darkness Community Walks and Campus Walks, within assigned market.
- Implement all other approved chapter fundraising events and revenue generating events and initiatives.
- Develop budgets for all walk and non-walk fundraising events.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing all walk and other fundraising event committee and day-of event volunteers.
- Work with event related vendors, municipalities, and venues.
- Work with appropriate national staff on corporate, foundation, and grant fundraising.
- Responsible for securing sponsorships for all event fundraising.
- Growth expected is a minimum 20% increase in fundraising each year.
- Assist Programs Manager with planning and implementing Program events.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in nonprofit special event fundraising
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills required
AFSP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Salary range for this role is $55,000-$60,000.